Friday, September 11, 2009

Fear Street Family Trees

Way back when I was in sixth grade, before the Fear Street Saga Collector's Edition came out, I was unsatisified with the 100-year-break in the tree. I wanted to see the family members that wen there. So I in my infinite wisdom decided to just make my own damn tree.

Notice ole Jonathan, son of Ezra, had three daughters named Fiona, Velvet, and Paige. Wonder where the idea for that story came from... Hmm....

But I wasn't done yet. I was also pissed that we never ever got to see the Goode Family Tree, when the Goode's are just as much a part of the Fear Street Legacy as the Fears.


Notice Stanly and Lucy Goode were born after their parents deaths. I call shenanigans!

Coming soon: My Fear Street fanfiction gone horribly horribly wrong, Any Way the Wind Blows.

No comments: