Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cool Meme Thing

Stolen from Steph.

Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search.
"Michelle Needs Your Help" Hahahahah! This is funny to me.
"How to say Michelle needs to go poop in different languages..." Umm....okay...

Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search.
"Bill O' thinks Michelle looks like an "Angy Woman"" Bill O' is not far off.
"Shocked Michelle - Looks like Mona Lisa smells like Tuna Fish" My new perfume, Ode de Tuna.

Type in "[your name] says" in Google search.
"Michelle says so" So you better listen.
"Michelle says Barack is a nerd!" So am I. Who am I to judge?

Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search.
"Michelle wants to play horsey." Well why not? It's fun.

Type in "[your name] does" in Google search.
"Michelle does Tribal - Creeky Girls Productions." Do I receive royalties for this?

Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search.
"Michelle hates Canada" Hate's a strong word. I have no problem with Canada, though I do enjoy the song "Blame Canada."

Type in "[your name] asks" in Google search.
"Do you think Michelle asks Barack where he was born when they're cuddling in bed?" Ummm...when did that happen, and was I sober?

Type in "[your name] likes " in Google search.
"Michelle likes pie." Not really. I prefer cake, actually. Cheesecake.

Type in "[your name] eats " in Google search. (Uh-oh, this won't be pretty...)
"Michelle eats a vieanetta with a ladel." What the hell is vieanetta?

Type in "[your name] wears " in Google search.
"Michelle wears a shirt that confuses many." Awesome! I love shirts that scramble the brains of the simpleminded. Mwahahahaha!

Type in "[your name] was arrested for" in Google Search.
"Michelle Allen arrested for Public Intoxication Wearing A Cow Suit." A case of mistaken identity, but I kind of want to hear the story behind this one.

Type in "[your name] loves" in Google Search.
"Michelle loves cock."
"Michelle loves teh penis."
Well, I guess now everyone knows what I like.

In Other News....

I was planning on participating the VC Andrews movement thing this year.


I was reading through the copy of Flowers in the Attic that I have at my house last night, which happens to be a UK copy I recently got my hands on and I noticed something a little odd. Now I first read FitA when I was 12 years old and have read it no less than fifteen times, so I'm pretty familiar with the material. It starts the same as the US version but goes immediately from Cathy's initial description of her father to his doomed 36th birthday party. I was like "Wait a minute... Where's Corinne being pregnant with the twins and telling Cathy he would always love her extra special?" It was edited out! What else was edited out, I wonder. So I will be reading both version simultaneously and reporting any differences I discover.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

viennetta is this and its delicious
http://mikebeckham.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/vienetta2.jpg